Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Its okay Patriots... its almost Red Sox season

Maddie is going to be a baseball fan. I know it seems like a boring sport, but nothing says springtime than an afternoon in the sun, listening to the crack of a bat and the roar of a crowd. I love Spring Training, when players are warming up for the big season in front of them. I have always watched baseball with my Dad... some of my earliest memories are of watching baseball with him and my mom. I can even remember a Halloween where my mom dressed up as a baseball player to take us Trick or Treating! For my 18th birthday my best friend Steve took me to a Red Sox spring training game in Ft. Myers. I can even remember going to see the semipro team the Ft. Myers miracle playing while growing up.

And who an forget all of the Gator baseball games that Ive been to, all of the afternoons I would walk over to the stadium after class with my books and and sit and study while the Gators played. We will definitely be taking Madalyn to some games this season (with lots of sunblock and a hat for her of course!)

And doesnt she look adorable in this little onesie from Savannah? Go Red Sox.....




0 comments: