Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Fun Time with Madalyn

Now that Madalyn is walking she hates being cooped up in the shopping cart at the grocery store, which has made shopping quite a challenge. But her cart at home... thats another story all together! Daddy put her in the cart and pushed her around the house and she laughed like it was the MOST FUN EVER!

The bunny hat is some silly hat I found on sale and bought for Easter that of course she wouldnt wear. She pulled it out of her drawer and brought it to me, and let me put it on her! I was shocked when she kept it on... and the pics were so cute I had to share.

Her newest gams is climbing. Which is great that she can climb off the couch and bed on her own, but now she wants to climb up on everything.... little Miss Adventure.

And for a kid who never sits still... she watched the entire hour of the Olympic trials for swimming with me tonight on the couch.... either she thinks Michael Phelps is cute or she wants to be a swimmer!
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5218249378518689410" />

border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5218249387435706514" />

0 comments: