Saturday, November 01, 2008

Day 33: For Those of You....

For those of you who dont make it over to my photo blog here is what you are missing! Isnt she darling? I went to Jax last week to take her "newborn" photos (she is actually 10 weeks now). I had a lot of fun... it was a great little mommy get away for a few hours, and I had a lot of fun with this little darling's parents.

In other news.... GO GATORS! What a butt kicking! Woooo hoooo! We are watching the Texas/ Texas Tech game right now (when I say we I mean myself and Madalyn, who needs to be in bed, and Shawn who has fallen asleep on the couch.)

I have spent the majority of the afternoon designing a NEW and IMPROVED ordering site for my business... I am super excited about it, and if it proves effective it should cut down on my time by a great amount. YAY!

And I am still waiting to hear 100% on the exciting news... so stay tuned... but I will make an announcement soon.

And leave me some comments, okay? I know you are reading.... :)





2 comments:

Jenna said...

The pictures look great, Jai!

Julie said...

Those are beautiful!! Such a sweet little baby too. :)