Saturday, November 10, 2007

Little Miss Mischief

Today Madalyn fell asleep while I was giving her a bottle, so I layed her down in her crib to see if she would take a nap. I turned on her baby monitor and didnt hear her usual cries of protest so I assumed she was sleeping. Silly me. About half an hour later I heard her squealing on the baby monitor so I went to peek in on her. She was sitting up in her crib, holding both of her socks and playing with them. I had been folding laundry so I decided to put it away in her room while she was occupied with her socks... and when I turned back around she had pulled the bumpers off of her crib and pulled herself up to stand. What a little troublemaker! I swear she looks around for what trouble she can get into.... nothing is safe anymore!


Look Mommy.... my socks are so fun!

I like this nap time stuff!

So proud!

She's standing!
.

0 comments: