Friday, November 02, 2007

Long Overdue Update

I have been horrible about updating this... which there is no excuse for! Just had a lot going on, I guess. Things are going very well with us.... we had our party on October 20th (thanks to all who made it!) and we had a wonderful time. Our house is going great... we are kind of at a standstill with projects because we have both been working so much, but we are mostly settled in. We are in the middle of painting the house from brown to white with blue shutters, so that will make it look much better when we are finished.


Madalyn is getting so so big! She isnt crawling yet, but she is close... though she may have given up on that and now just wants to stand. She constantly puts her feet flat on the ground and her hands down and try to stand up. It is adorable! She is also so cuddy.... always wanting to snuggle with Mommy, which I love.

Work is... work, but is going well. I am teaching a lot. I finally have my own station, for now at least.... so that is nice. Shawn is working a lot doing some plumbing stuff on my days off so thats been a big help!

We just got back in town from seeing Jenna and Brad for Halloween. Last night we went to see Jimmy Buffett in Tampa which was a lot of fun. I will have to share some Halloween pictures.... Savannah was Winnie the Pooh and Madalyn was Piglet, which was adorable. We werent able to get any spectaculat pictures of the two of them... there was no way with them both fiddling with their costumes and doing other things... but we tried!

0 comments: