Sunday, August 17, 2008

North Carolina Vacation

I have been such a slacker about posting my own pictures! I have been too busy with everyone elses. I am going to post a few on here, but will also upload them into a gallery to share as well.

These are just a few from the first day we were there. We left at about 4 am and arrived in Blowing Rock around 5:30. Madalyn was extremely good on the car ride up there. I had bought her some new toys for the ride, and leaving early allowed her to sleep for the first several hours of the trip so we were in South Carolina before she really even woke up.

We were welcomed to our cabin and our million dollar view by this beautiful rainbow.


The view from our back porch.


Savannah




Madalyn


Shawn enjoying the view


Cousins.... I am certan they are going to be the best of friends!


And dont forgt Mr. Landon....

1 comments:

Julie said...

Cute pictures, love the ones of the kids. So glad y'all had such a great vacation!