Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Madalyn "TROUBLE" Swanson

If you ever wonder why you cant let Madalyn out of your site for even a second, here it is. I mean, I think I had my back turned for a total of 10 seconds, and in that time she had managed to pull all of the toilet paper off of the roll and was trying to eat it. The cutest thing was that she looked so proud of her accomplishment, like it never crossed her mind that the toilet paper had any other function other than being her toy of the moment. You cant help but laugh at her. It reminds me of the stories of her Auntie Jenna and dunking the remote controls in the toilet. Why did Jenna have a daughter like me who would sit and read books for hours, and I ended up with the one like Jenna who you cant let out of your site for a second?! All this and she isnt even walking yet....

The funniest part is that Madalyn has learned the word "NO" and she constantly tries to push the

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: