Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Maddie's visit to Twistee Treat

More ice cream pictures.... I cant resist because it was too cute! While visiting Jim and Helene in Orlando we took the kiddos to Twistee Treat for some ice cream. Maddie had tasted ice cream once before but I dont think she had caught on to how great it was until tonight. I was holding her and my cone and she decided to "taste" a little nibble, and obviously liked what she had! We attempted to share, but she wasnt into sharing it. Once she had that taste she fought me for the cone! She pulled it out of my hands and buried her face in the cone! When I tried to take it way from her she cried! Everyone at Twistee Treat was quite entertained, and I dont remember the last time i laughed that hard. Luckily we had a camera in the car to capture the moment!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: