Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Well, I did it!

I have never in my life designed a whole website. Never. Once in my last class at St Leo I had to make part of one, but never one with multiple pages. And today I have completed and officially lauched www.jlsphotographystudio.com (see link on the right side of this page) This is extremely exciting for me... as I have finally gotten everything together to make something I love doing into something that I am going to do on a part time basis.

Here is where you come in. If you know anyone who would like photos taken, please tell them about me. I am only charging $25 for an hour shoot, $50 for two hours right now (May and June) This barely covers a sitter, gas and photoshop time but I want to get as many shoots under my belt as possible and build my portfolio. I would be honored to be able to take pictures of you and your family, and at the very least you will end up with some great photos to share with your family and friends.

Please let me know if you are interested in a photo session, and join me in celebrating the launch of my new website!

CHEERS! (Clink, clink!)

0 comments: