Saturday, September 06, 2008

Madalyn's Purse (Just like Mommy!)

I dont think there was ever any doubt that I would have a daughter, and a girly daughter at that. I think I knew Madalyn would be a girl from the moment that I knew I was pregnant with her. I have always loved "girly" things, and I think God knew that I would love to have a daughter to share that with. It is also so nice, because my mother in law has had all boys, and nephews, and grandsons... so a little girl was very welcomed! She loves to share her jewelry and beads with Madalyn and play "girly" games.

Madalyn is one of the most prissy babies I have ever seen. She wants so badly to be a "big girl". She loves to play with shoes, and will pull matching pairs out of my closet, put them on and then proceed to walk around the house. She loves a pair of play galoshes I have for photo shoots. She is constantly "pretenting" to put on lipstick with my chapstick, and has taken to wearing rubber bands on her wrists as bracelets and carrying a purse. It is too adorable. She loves to borrow my sunglasses and wear them to be fabulous.

I love my darling little princess. Here she is with her purse (that she threw over her shoulder when we walked out of the house) and a little bow in her hair....

 
Posted by Picasa


And here she is playing in my shoes...

0 comments: