Thursday, February 15, 2007

Week 32

Today I am 32 weeks pregnant and starting my 33rd week... that means she should be here in 7 weeks or less! Its insane how fast time has gone by. And it feels like she has moved off of my lungs a bit so I can breathe MUCH easier, at least for the time being. That makes being pregnant SO much more enjoyable... when I can take a deep breath! :)

This week we spent two days "Spring Cleaning" the house.... and Shawn worked his butt off washing baseboards and scrubbing the bathrooms and all. Our house is extremely clean now... and all disinfected for baby. Her chair came last night and Shawn put it together, so her room will be finished when we put the cabinent together. Then I will send along pictures of the completed room.

It is very very cold out tonight and the weather man says we might get snow flurries! The low is below 30 and there is some moisture in the air.... that would certainly be cool to see some snow.... but we are all bundled up inside with the heat on.

I know I need to add some belly pictures.... they are coming I promise. : )

0 comments: