Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Boy or Girl Smudge?

Well tomorrow is the BIG day... when we find out whether we are shopping pink or blue (HOPEFULLY!) I am sure the baby will be misbehaving! :) I still don't have that "mother's intuition" about boy or girl. I have had a few baby dreams and then it is a girl, but mostly I think it has been a girl in the dreams because the baby I am closest to is Savannah, so when I think baby I think of a girl. I dont know though... and I really dont care what it is as long as it is a healthy baby and I have a healthy pregnancy! Shawn swears it is a girl, I think because there are no girls in his family... he has 3 brothers and both of his nephews have been boys. But there are no boys in my family... I have a sister and a neice. We will see.... I'd love to hear feedback on what everyone thinks it is! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think pink