Friday, November 10, 2006

Smudge's first concert

Last night we went to see Sister Hazel and Hootie and the Blowfish at the ODome... so it was officially Baby Swanson's first concert. I think baby (and mommy to be) had enough of it pretty early though... we left about 45 minutes into Sister Hazel's show because I was so exhausted and had to work today.

It seems the morning sickness is back with a bang. I had about 5 good weeks... and then welcome back nausea and vomiting. I almost puked on a patient today! Luckily I was able to call Mama Swanson and she had some great advice, and my doctor called in some Zofran for me so I am all taken care of now (hopefully!) I have tried the medicine because by the time I got it, the morning sickness had passed. But at least I am prepared for next Monday at work now. I am so lucky to have people looking out for me... and it doesnt hurt to have an OB doc in the family!

We are headed to the Gator game tomorrow... I will be sitting in the Champions Club with Jenna and Shawn will be with Brad and Chris Martin out in the stands. Im so excited I get to play with Savannah (and maybe return her toys from the last Gator game I saw with her... Allie kept stealing them and taking them outside in the dirt.) Then hopefully we will get to drive out to Crystal River for dinner with my parents.... so looks like I may get to see the whole family in the same day, which I dont think has happened for a very long time!

0 comments: