Monday, September 18, 2006

Doggie drama

So this morning I come home from work and there is a dead dog lying on the side of the road in my driveway. I wasnt sure it was dead, but it didnt move when I honked at it and then I saw it wasnt breathing. I have no idea how it got there or what happened to it since it didnt look like it had been hit by a car or anything! Insane! Then I get out of the car and there is a baby chocolate lab in my laundry room. Apparantly it belongs to my neighbors across the street but it had gotten out of their yard. I tried to call them but their phone has been disconnected. I knocked on the door but there was no answer even though there is a car in their driveway. So I've ended up puppysitting it all day. I was so happy to be able to go let Allie out and see her... my nice normal dog. She played with the puppy (who is named Bam Bam by the way) for awhile but she plays a little too rough with it.

I got the joy of cleaning bathrooms today and cleaning the rest of the house and the storage area... so much for a day off! On Saturday we cleaned up what will be the baby's room and will be painting that soon... as soon as I figure out what color I want. I think we will do it a very light green/whitish color... I want to decorate the nursery in an "under the sea" theme. I think green will work best, and it wont matter if we have a boy or a girl.

Well time for more cleaning I guess. And more puppy playtime!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Cousin Allie, in just a few months I am going to have a big fenced in backyard and would love for you to come down and play with me! I guess you can bring your mommy and daddy, and even your new baby brother or sister to keep my humans entertained, if you want.... but we can get into lots of trouble!

From, Peyton