Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Exciting news

Today has been a great day where I feel like I have gotten so much accomplished! First of all I had my doctors appointment with my new doctor (Dr. Muskus) yesterday and he was awesome. First we sat in his office and actually went over my bloodwork and all, and everything looks great. Im glad to know Im healthy! Ive lost weight, which was expected considering how much I have been throwing up lately. He gave me some new prenatal vitamins which will hopefully help with the nausea. (NOTE TO JENNA- you are so so lucky!)

The most exciting thing is that I got to hear the baby's heartbeat! My uterus has expanded into my stomach a little bit so we were actually able to hear it. It beats so fast, like 160 beats a minute! Hearing that made it more real that Im not just sick with the worst case of the flu ever... that Im actually carrying a baby that will be our child! : ) He is very optimistic that this may be my last few weeks of bad nausea and mood swings, which will definitely be something to look forward to....

Today I found out that I FINALLY got everything settled with St. Leo University and I will be starting there Fall 2 semester which is October 23rd. I am taking Accounting and Medical Ethics and will then have 17 more classes to get my Bachelors of Business Administration with a focus on Health Care Administration. So I am really excited about that, especially since they are letting me take out loans to pay for everything so I wont have to stress about money to finish my degree. I think it will take about a year... but I am so excited about being back in school!

The house is finally coming together as well. It is nice enough out tonight that we have the windows all opened and the fans going... its nice to be able to air everything out. We have been able to leave Allie out in the house for short times and she hasnt gotten into any trouble, so thats good!

I think Saturday we are going to look at new cars (Jeep Grand Cherokees!) so I can get something more family-friendly than my Wrangler (though I will be so sad to see it go!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You drive a 'mommy-mobile!' I love it! See everything works out.

K.