Tuesday, January 09, 2007

GATORS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!




Here are my belly pictures... finally! 26 weeks, 4 days pregnant decked out in some Gator Gear! (Non- maternity shirts... dont think they will fit for much longer!

CONGRATS to the Gators... 2006 National Champions for football and basketball!

We went to our friend Zeke and Chris's house to watch the game, which was a lot of fun. They have 3 little girls and 4th baby on the way in July so there were lots of little ones running around. It was great to get together with everyone and to be socializing. It was like a middle school dance though- boys outside with the bonfire and girls inside watching the game and talking weddings and babies. We had been planning to leave at halftime but ended up staying the whole game. I was absolutely exhausted this morning though when I tried to get up for work!

Back to the doctor this morning... saw yet a different doctor, one who used to work at AGH in the ER so I had a little bit more faith in him. He also believes it may be a torn meniscus or ligament. He wanted me to do physical therapy and wasnt sure why they havent set it up yet... and he finally was the one to refer me to an orthopedist. So at least now I can see someone who deals with just knee injuries and not a general practitioner.

1 comments:

The Martin Family said...

GO GATORS!!!!

Hey Jaime! I can't believe you only have 3 months to go! Doesn't it go by so fast? Take good care of yourself! :)