Sunday, January 21, 2007

I could have eaten jelly beans!

Well Friday I had my last Glucose tolerance test... should find out the results tomorrow or Tuesday. I am so greatful not to have to taste that stuff again for a long time! Plus they had to stick me 7 times for the 4 tubes of blood that they needed, so my poor arms and hands are all bruised. And as Im sitting there (this time they were nice enough to let me come to the back and sit in a recliner instead of the hard chairs in the waiting room!) and reading my "What to Expect" book they are talking about how for the glucose test you can eat a certain number of jelly beans instead of drinking the crappy stuff. Why didnt my doctor tell me that?! I wouldnt have minded eating jelly beans that many times!

After my test I treated myself to a maternity massage and it was wonderful. So relaxing! Then yesterday i had my hair cut and highlighted/lowlighted.... so I am feeling much better!

Work today has been boring as usual. Just trying to pass the time until dinner and bed, then have to go to physical therapy before I can make it home for the day. We start our childbirth classes tomorrow night so that should be fun!

This weekend we got to spend a lot of time with our friends.... Friday we had about 15 people or so over for a seafood fest... oysters on the grill, shrimp and crab legs. The Saturday Shawn watched Kaia in the morning and then had the boys over in the afternoon to watch the game. Last night we just hung around the house and listened to music and relaxed and enjoyed each others company. It was a great night.

I ordered the crib today and it should be at the store within a week.... Carey is going to let us use her truck to go get it so hopefully by this time next week I will have pictures of that to put up on here! :)

0 comments: