Thursday, June 07, 2007

Tagged by Liz

-What were you doing 10 years ago?
Summer before senior year - hanging out with friends, swimming practices, thinking about where I would go to college, spending time with Mike.

-What were you doing 1 year ago?
Exactly one year ago I was out at XS with Tabetha, Kevin, Joel and Dalton for Dalton's birthday. Then I went home and called Shawn to bug him (at 2 am!) for not having gone out with us. Ahhh.... those crazy days.

-Five snacks you enjoy:
1. green olives
2. Cheese
3. frozen yogurt
4. cashews
5. chips and salsa

-Five songs that you know all the lyrics:
1. pretty much every Counting Crows song
2. "Remember When" by Jack Johnson (I sing this to Maddie all the time)
3. 3 AM by Matchbox Twenty
4. almost every Sister Hazel song
5. The entire first James Blunt CD
and MANY, MANY MORE

-Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Make sure there is money invested for retirement
2. Quit my job
3. Make sure Madalyn's college education is paid for
4. buy a house in Corolla, NC on the Outer Banks
5. Buy Shawn all of the tools that he wants

-Five bad habits:
1. Lack of motivation sometimes
2. Get frustrated with certain things easily
3. Taking things too seriously
4. Negative thinking (Im working on this one!)
5. Having too high of expectations sometimes

-Five things you like doing:
1. playing with Madalyn
2. sunbathing (I dont get much time for this!)
3. reading Chick Lit
4. sleeping
5. I used to like working out

-Five things you would never wear again:
1. a bikini (Im hoping this isnt true, but thinking it is!)
2. biker shorts
3. SCRUNCHI
4. Hypercolor clothing
5. belly shirts

-Five favorite toys:
1. my camera
2. my computer
3. my cell phone
4. my video camera
5. my photo printer

Tagging other people:
1. Jenna
2. Julie
3. Kim

0 comments: