Friday, June 01, 2007

Tropical Storm Barry

Well it is the night before our wedding... and in the midst of a drought where we havent had rain in weeks.... a tropical storm develops in the Gulf and should make landfall somewhere between Punta Gorda and Cedar Key. Which means.... rain on our beautiful beach wedding! I might be sad if it wasnt so funny... it seems Shawn and I cant do anything the "right" way. But it will make it special, us huddling under umbrellas on the first rainy day in MONTHS!

The ironic part is that Barry is my mother's maiden name, which means that this is my Grandpa Barry's way of sharing our day with us. '

Wish us luck that we dont get rained out... and next time I post on here I will be Mrs. Swanson!

We are hoping that the rain clears up for our "honeymoon." We are staying in Lido Key Saturday and Sunday nights and hopefully going to the beach Sunday and then Mote Marine Aquarium on Monday.

0 comments: