Thursday, October 09, 2008

Day 11: I Said I Would Do It, So I Am Here

I am in the middle of finals for 2 classes, something that I hope readers understand more than some other people in my life. So here is Day 11, bogged down with schoolwork that I have not been able to get much accomplished on all week. My "normal" schoolwork time is while at work, between 12 and 2 am because I stay up until the bars let out. But since I have been home this week, havent had uninterrupted quiet time to get much accomplished and now I have until 5:30 tomorrow to take a final and do a project. Wish me luck, and next time I post I will be in a much better mood.

1 comments:

kafredrick said...

Playin catch up - about bedtime. You can do it!!!! I promise it will be so much better for her to learn to put herself to sleep in the long run. My sister at one point even had to turn the door handle around and lock her daughter in her room. Granted she was older than 18mon but it only took one night. She slept on the floor inside the door that night and the next night stayed in bed when she was placed there! You aren't the only one dealing with crazy nights:)