Monday, October 06, 2008

Day 8: Doesnt It Make You Want Another?


I had a newborn shoot today, and Miss Lillian is the darling daughter of my first maternity session. She is two weeks old and was so cute... and I definitely got my baby fix for awhile! I got lots of cuddling and feeding time... I think Mom was happy for the break. And we got lots of cute photos! These are a few from the session... they are a little distorted because I tried to resize them for this blog template. But I wanted to share how absolutely darling this sleepy baby was.



And for more baby news, Im going to be an Aunt again! No, Jenna is NOT PREGNANT (at least not that I know of!) But my sister in law Casey is 9 weeks pregnant. She has had a rough time in the past with miscarriages in the first trimester, and has had several before 8 weeks so making it to 9 with this one is a good sign! Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers over these next few weeks, as so far all signs point to a healthly baby for her and Jeff.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Ohhh that is fantastic!!! How incredibly awesome for Jeff and Casey- please let them know that I am SO THRILLED for them and am definitely keeping them in my prayers!!!

Scottie said...

Pics are beautiful!! You photos keep getting better and better!!