Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day 16: Wooo Hooo 2000 hits!

Today I logged in to write for the evening and noticed I had 2000 hits! Yay! I only put the hit counter up less than 5 months ago... so thats pretty impressive.

Today we went to the pumpkin patch (see day 15 for some photos!) I got tons of Madalyn pictures, thanks to Nana and Papa and Daddy helping out. She had a lot of fun and even went into the bounce house with Papa. I dont think she knew what to make of it at first, but she seemed to have fun jumping up and down.

This weekend Maddie and I are taking a girls only trip to Orlando to see Uncle Jeff, Aunt Casey, Josh and soon to be newest Swanson, as well as Helene, Jim and Alana. I have several photoshoots booked which is awesome, and I think Friday night we are going to take Maddie and Josh to a fall festival. Saturday Nana and Papa are coming down to play as well. Shawn, bless his heart, is going to stay here and work on Saturday then Sunday will be painting a deck for some extra cash. He is such a hard worker!

I will be posting many more photos from the pumpkin patch as I go through them... stay tuned!
And keep reading... I'd love 2500 hits by Christmas!





0 comments: