Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday afternoon.....

Well its Sunday of week 37. Not too many more days to go. Over the last week and a half I have had so many of the signs of impending labor that I feel like she could come any day now. I have contractions on and off, and in my childbirth class book there is a checklist of all of the things that you might feel about a week before you go into labor... and more and more of those things are happening! I wonder which day Madalyn has picked for her birthday party?

Allie was really sick last night, so I was up almost all night with her. She must have eaten something she found outside at some point, because all night she was her normal playful self, then she around 11 she started throwing up and continued to do so all night and today as well. She has been the sickest I have ever seen an animal, and I was worried she might need to go to the vet. But she has managed to keep some water down this morning and she gets bits of energy where she runs around and plays for a bit, then goes and naps in the office. So I think she is starting to feel a little bit better and Im not as worried as I was.

Shawn has been working all weekend, though he took a few hour break yesterday so we could go and see Brian. We had a nice visit with him, then Amber and I went to get a pedicure and have some pizza which was a lot of fun.

I see the doctor tomorrow and will get an ultrasound to see how big the baby is... and to make sure she is head down, which we are pretty certain that she is.

0 comments: