Sunday, March 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Savannah!






My neice Savannah's birthday was on March 1st and she is now 1 year old! I cant believe how fast the year has gone by (not to mention how much life has changed this past year.) Shawn and I went to Bradenton on Friday night to spend the weekend with Jenna, Brad and the baby. My parents came down yesterday for lunch and to spend the afternoon, then we all headed back home late last night. It was a long weekend and I was absolutely exhausted by the time we got home last night, but it was well worth it to be able to spend time with the family. Depending on Miss Madalyn's plans we will be heading to Riverview St Patty's weekend so we (I mean more Shawn than I!) can help Jenna and Brad with things in their new house.

Pregnancy wise... I am 34 weeks, 3 days.... so only 5 weeks and a few days to go! I cant believe how close it is getting. We pretty much have everything we need for her all set and ready to go. I guess this week we need to make a priority of attempting car seat installation, so we at least know how to get that in there in case she decides to come early. Other than that we are good to go and just waiting her arrival.

House wise things are still up in the air. We made an offer that they accepted and we signed the contract, but turns out the loan program that we thought I qualified for because I am a firefighter is for people who make LESS money than I do. I dont make THAT much to be overqualified for things, especially since I will be supporting a family of 3 on that.... but who knows. So back to the drawing board in that department... I will know more tomorrow from our mortgage broker, but hopefully he has something that we qualify for and can still afford everything else! I would really hate to pass on this house because it is everything we want and would be such a great opportunity for us. Plus Shawn is so excited about putting his handyman skills to work at his own place.... So keep your fingers crossed for us that things will work out.

1 comments:

The Martin Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you! Hope it was a great day. Good luck finding the right loan, obviously that first one just wasn't meant to be--there must be a better one waiting for you to find! :)