Saturday, December 16, 2006

Another day, another dollar...

Well today is my first official day of light duty... and totally not baby related. According to the GENIUS workmans comp doc in a box I have a sprained left knee. Which he could tell without even looking at it... must be MRI vision or something. So I am on light duty today and will go back Tuesday for a recheck in the morning and see what they have to say.... fun huh? I am also going for my glucola screening Tuesday morning as well... will just get up early, drink the nasty looking stuff, go get blood drawn then head to the doctor. If he clears me for work then I get to go back on the road... if not, I get to head to HQ for some paperwork, then back to St 16 for scheduling again. FUN! My OB doc is still letting me work for now, so I feel like I am using up my last time on the road by being off for my knee which sucks!

I am amazed at how busy Miss Madalyn is these days! She is kicking up a storm... it is such a great feeling. Its like she is playing in there or something. Last evening before we went out I was laying on the bed and Shawn came over and kissed me on the stomach and as soon as he touched me she kicked him! It was so cute, like she was saying "hi" to her Daddy. He didnt feel it though, but every time he touched my stomach for like 15 minutes she would kick! I just know that she is going to be a Daddy's girl... and I know that he will spoil her rotten! One of these days I will scan the most recent ultrasound picture that I have and get it on here....

Tomorrow is Christmas shopping day... I think we are going to head out early to try to beat the crowds. Ha ha ha... Im sure they will already be there! I want more than anything to get all of the Christmas presents bought and wrapped tomorrow... I certainly hope that isnt too lofty of a goal!

Some of my girlfriends are planning to throw an engagement party for Shawn and I... plans are still early in the works, but we are probably going to have it January 14th.... so i am super excited about being able to get everyone together and celebrate all of the happy things going on in our lives!

0 comments: