Thursday, December 21, 2006

Madalyn Jean's room




The baby's room is coming along! When we see Grandma and Grandpa Hill this weekend they are bringing the hutch to go on top of her changing table, and we will be ordering the crib shortly after Christmas. Now we are on the hunt for the perfect chair! I cant wait to get the hutch all put up because then we can start putting her books and her stuffed animals away. Tonight Shawn and I put up the wallpaper border.... no easy task, let me tell you! I know if he didnt love me so much he would have said "screw it" halfway through because it was such a pain! But its all finished now and looks great!

And he is out back putting up even MORE Christmas lights... though these are blue icicles that hang from the fence that I think we will leave up all year because they look so good!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks great, sis! I can't wait to see it in person this weekend... and then of course once my little niece is actually in there!

XXXX,
JHM